How does training at the Kang Do Won benefit Kids and Adults?
This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I will.
I can waste it, or grow in my art and be of some service to my family, friends and fellow students.
But, what I do with this day is important, because I have exchanged a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.
The Kang Do Won Martial Arts Institute was founded by
Grand Master Richard J. Lewis in 1984. It has been
providing excellence in Traditional martial arts
instruction and self-defense training to men, women,
children and families at it's current location in
Wickliffe, Ohio since 1985.
at the Kang Do Won creates extraordinary Children
and Adults by
those Children and Adults who
This Site is built at 800 X 600 Pixels with Microsoft FrontPage2003 and last up-dated July 10, 2016.
• Home •
• Testimonials • Benefits • Free Lesson • Grand Master Lewis • Contact Us • Instructors •
• Class Schedule • Belt Ranking • 16 Principles • American Flag •
• Demo Team • Strive to Survive • Kang Do Tai Chi • Location Map • FAQ's • Privacy • Special Events •
• American Warrior • AW General Information • AW Entry Form • AW Philosophy • AW Requirements •
• AW Self-Defense • AW Breaking • AW Power Striking • AW Forms • AW Sparring •
© 2004 by the Kang Do Won. All
rights are strictly reserved and all images
are copyrighted by the Kang Do Won and Richard J. Lewis.